- This event has passed.
36th Annual Golf Classic
September 20, 2015 - September 21, 2015
Proceeds for this year’s event reflect Hamilton-Burlington Chapter’s commitment to local students learning about engineering careers:
- Bay Area Science and Engineering Fair (BASEF)
- Halton Industry Education Council (HIEC)
- Industry Education Council of Hamilton (IEC)
- Rotary Club (Pythons’ Pit)
Featuring Fareen Samji
4-time ILDC Canadian Women’s Long Drive Champion
Outdrive Fareen in the Long Drive Challenge and you will be entered to win a driver valued at $500.
Breaking news! Fareen won the Canadian Long Drive on September 6, 2015 – for the 4th consecutive time!! Join us and meet her on the course.
SuperCars Canada Raffle
Enter a raffle to win 5 laps in a supercar on a track ($600 value) offered by SuperCars Canada.
Become a Sponsor
- Title Sponsorship ($1,000) – Includes Spotlight Recognition
- Title Sponsorship ($1,000) – Sponsor Fareen’s Long-Drive Challenge
- Corporate Team Sponsorship ($750) – Includes registration for a foursome, hole sponsorship and event recognition.
- P.Eng. Hole Sponsorship ($250) – Includes hole sponsorship and event recognition.
All cheques for sponsorship are payable to “PEO Hamilton-Burlington Chapter” and must be received by Monday, September 14, 2015.
For further details on Sponsorships, contact John Hill, P.Eng. at 905-315-6736, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Register Now! Deadline Sept 8
You can arrange sponsorship or purchase team or individual tickets by downloading and downloading and filling out the form above and sending us your payment. Or you can order individual tickets online by scrolling to the bottom of this page. Deadline is Labour Day + one day = Tuesday September 8 . . . Please let us know as soon as you are able! Thank you!
- Aubrey Friedman, P.Eng. – email@example.com
- John Hill, P.Eng. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kent Schultz, EIT – email@example.com
- September 20, 2015
- September 21, 2015
- Hidden Lake Golf Course
1137 Side Road 1
Burlington, Ontario L7R 3X4 Canada + Google Map
Through the Professional Engineers Act, Professional Engineers Ontario governs licence and certificate holders and regulates professional engineering in Ontario to serve and protect the public.
It fulfills the same role for engineers as the College of Physicians and Surgeons for doctors or the Law Society of Upper Canada for lawyers.