- This event has passed.
CANCELLED – 37th Golf Classic
September 12, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm$150 – $800
It’s almost that time of year! Head to the driving range, make plans to clean off your clubs – the 37th Annual Golf Tournament is just around the corner! This year we’re trying a new course and a modified shotgun start at 12:30 pm but the fun won’t change! Come out and network with other chapter members or join us for dinner. Either way, register by clicking below!
Click here to download our 2016 Golf Participant Flyer (PDF)
Proceeds for this year’s event reflect Hamilton-Burlington Chapter’s commitment to local students learning about engineering careers:
Featuring Fareen Samji
4-time ILDC Canadian Women’s Long Drive Champion
Outdrive Fareen in the Long Drive Challenge and you will be entered to win a driver valued at $500.
Become a Sponsor
- Title Sponsorship ($1,000) – Includes Spotlight Recognition
- Title Sponsorship ($1,000) – Sponsor Fareen’s Long-Drive Challenge
- Corporate Team Sponsorship ($800) – Includes registration for a foursome, hole sponsorship and event recognition.
- P.Eng. Hole Sponsorship ($250) – Includes hole sponsorship and event recognition.
All cheques for sponsorship are payable to “PEO Hamilton-Burlington Chapter” and must be received by Monday, September 12, 2016.
For further details on Sponsorships, contact John Hill, P.Eng. at 905-315-6736, or email@example.com
Click here to download our 2016 Golf Sponsorship Flyer (PDF)
Register Now! Deadline Sept 6
You can arrange sponsorship or purchase team or individual tickets by downloading and downloading and filling out the form above and sending us your payment. Or you can order individual tickets online by scrolling to the bottom of this page. Deadline is Labour Day + one day = Tuesday September 6 . . . Please let us know as soon as you are able! Thank you!
- Aubrey Friedman, P.Eng. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Hill, P.Eng. – email@example.com
- Kent Schultz, EIT – firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 12, 2016
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- $150 – $800
- Copetown Woods Golf Course
1430 Concession 2 West
Copetown, ON Canada + Google Map
Through the Professional Engineers Act, Professional Engineers Ontario governs licence and certificate holders and regulates professional engineering in Ontario to serve and protect the public.
It fulfills the same role for engineers as the College of Physicians and Surgeons for doctors or the Law Society of Upper Canada for lawyers.